Welcome to DSA's Announcements in Quarantine!
Coming to you from recording studios in the basements, closets and garages of students and teachers from across DeKalb County, here is the latest news from DSA!
Have something to announce or share? We'll have more announcements every morning with synchronous classes at 8:30! Just email our NEWS account the information. And include a graphic if you have one!
- Clara Allison's winning poem published in Atlanta Magazine
- SPA Award Winners
- Ms. Lambert's goodbye video
- Mr. Funderburk's goodbye video
- SGA Election Results for 2020-2021
- Staff goodbye video
- Senior pictures key: Amanambu, Bell, Branch, Daniels, Dunn, Funderburk, Green, Hancock, Henner, Hunt, Jacobs, Lambert, Roohi, G-Ruff, Scott, Shaffer, Staples, Williams
- If you have not completed the course verification form yet, you need to do so by the end of the day May 1st! Sign in with your school email.
- If you're running for an SGA office and want to create a campaign video, send it to Ms. Roohi before the 6th. Look for an email to your school account on the 6th to vote for officers.
- If you want to perform in Fringe, or have your art shop featured, please upload your video to YouTube and send the details of your video or art webpages to the SPA Board by the 6th.
- Library Open hours M-F 11:00-2:00 via Google Meet. Sign up for 2 new audio books every week HERE.
- Seniors: register to pick up your ceiling tiles HERE.
- Tour Groups
- Prom pictures key (in order): Bell, Dunn, Funderburk, Green, Jacobs, Landes, McLendon, Reese, Roohi, G-Ruff, Scott, Staples
- Read the Formicary HERE
- Order your yearbook before May 29th HERE and feel free to check with Ms. Shaffer if you can't remember whether you already did
- Watch Jack's winning video (and more of his material) HERE. Also shout out to Jack for editing the announcements!
- Email Ms. Roohi with material for next week's announcements or message the DSA Instagram account by 10:00 am Thursday, April 23rd