DSA Library Media Center
We now have access to tens of thousands of eBooks through the Sora app! You can check out DCSD and DCPL eBooks using the app and your student login information. You do not need to have a library card! Check out these easy tutorials:
DSA will have curbside checkout of library books every Wednesday from 10:00-2:00. This is also a time to enlist Ms. Roohi’s help in answering questions you may have on finding resources or small technology challenges. To access this service, email Ms. Roohi your questions or book requests before 10:00 am each Wednesday. You may also reach her at 678/676-2521 during those hours. To check out books:
- Locate the books you’re looking for by searching in our catalog here: https://bit.ly/DSAcatalog
- Login with your s# as your username (be sure to include the s) and use mydestiny as your password
- Search for the book(s) you’d like to borrow, and then when you find one you like, click on the cover and then click hold.
- You may also search the catalog and email Ms. Roohi your request or question.
- When you arrive, call the circulation desk at 678/676-2521 and pull up to the bus entrance. She will come out and give you your books in a bag. If you have books to return, please put those in a bag and hand them out the window.
Here's how you put books on hold:
The DSA Library is open 7:45-3:45 every day school is open. Students, faculty, staff and parents are welcome during that time to use our facilities and resources. The library has approximately 5,300 items for use, including books, magazines, DVD's, databases, Chrome books, games and equipment. We have a conference room, a small meeting room, study carrels and a stage.
Want more information about the library? Download our handbook HERE.
Nicole Roohi, librarian